Discover our fitness equipment
Fitness equipment can help you achieve your goals. Below 5 reasons why a fitness device might be something for you.
- Easy: Fitness equipment is an easy tool to get a good workout without having to go to the gym. The advantage of the current fitness equipment is that it takes up little space in the house these days. The devices we offer are compact and very effective.
- Very effective: Slimminglabs has many devices that can address specific problems or muscle groups. For example, we offer fitness equipment for legs, fitness equipment for arms and fitness equipment for the back, so that you can target specific zones. Our fitness equipment also offers exercises to specifically target your zone.
- Safe: Large cumbersome devices are not only big but can also be dangerous. Especially if you don't know how they work. They can cause damage to your back, for example. Our devices are very compact and with a clear explanation.
- Motivation: Because you can organize your own time and you don't have to go to a gym first, you can exercise whenever you have time. This way you can train in a flexible way.
- Compact: Quick fitness training? No problem. Our fitness equipment is easy and quick to store.
Fitness equipment for more effective strength training
Many fitness exercises can be performed using fitness equipment and free weights. Performing these exercises using a fitness device has several advantages.
Fitness equipment is easy to use. Even though you don't know how to perform an exercise, you can start almost immediately. The movements are largely controlled by the fitness device. This ensures that you master the exercises faster and reduces the risk of injuries.
In addition, fitness equipment makes it easier to isolate specific muscle groups. This way you can train lagging muscle groups extra or ensure that they are not burdened (for example when you suffer from an injury and these muscles need rest).
Furthermore, compared to heavy free weight exercises where you need a spotter, you can now train alone. Because you are not dependent on others, you can train where and when you want.
Because injuries are prevented and you can isolate specific muscle groups, training with different fitness equipment is very effective to achieve goals.
Which fitness equipment do I need?
There are different types of fitness equipment that all target specific muscle groups.
For example, you train all major muscle groups in your body with fitness equipment, while you train specific muscle groups in your legs, arms or back with fitness equipment arms and fitness equipment back.
It is important to alternate different fitness exercises during the workouts, so that all muscle groups are trained. By training these muscle groups, your muscles become stronger. This gives your body a better posture, more stability and prevents back pain. In addition, stronger muscles ensure greater fat burning.
Do you want to buy fitness equipment? Then first determine which specific muscle groups you want to train.
For the back
Do you want a better posture, a stronger and more stable core or do you often suffer from back pain? Then it is recommended to train your back muscles with fitness equipment for the back. It is also important to train your back when you regularly perform physical work. Strong back muscles support the spine and reduce the risk of (back) injuries.
For the legs
Training the legs is unfortunately often skipped by many people, especially men. Still, training your legs is very important, because you use your leg muscles the most of all the muscles in your body. You can use them for almost all daily activities such as walking and cycling and for many popular sports such as football, basketball and running.
Do you want more strength for daily activities, improve sports performance where leg strength plays a role or just muscular legs? Then it is recommended to train your legs with fitness equipment for legs.
For the poor
Training the arms is very popular among men, while it is skipped by many women. Training the arms is just as important and can offer many benefits!
Strong arm muscles not only contribute to a muscular body, but also have practical benefits. It helps you perform daily tasks, improves your posture and ensures that you have more strength in your arms. In addition, strong arm muscles ensure that running performance improves, because the arm movements that are important during running are smoother. Enough reasons to regularly train the arm muscles with fitness equipment for the arms.